Friday, 17 February 2012

Food :)

Posted by Sweeter side of life at 01:45:00
HI :)

I know I know..it's been long since my last post :) Decided to upload some pictures of food i made recently.. My major project is finally over!! I can at least breathe now ^^

I still have two papers though! After which, i will be heading to NUS to further my studies in food science and technology :) Enough said, here are the pictures :D


Pumpkin Soup !


Cantonese Style Yong Tau Foo


Gingerbreadman :]


Homemade Burger! (Parmesan Herb Bun)





8 comments on "Food :)"

edith on 19 February 2012 14:28 said...

All the best.

dimasdali on 26 June 2013 23:52 said...

i look this blog feel hungry, he he he, yeah really all of look so great..thank you, happy day always and greetings

anndina on 27 June 2013 19:01 said...

Why this blog never update? This blog have a great google pr. Please update...maybe everyone wait more..ty.

Dali on 18 August 2013 07:39 said...

This is second time i come here, cause i need to look the recipes of this foods,..thank Ekios Citra Indah

Orie on 21 October 2013 16:03 said...

HI, this is great blog and i look this make me hungry. All foods very deliciouse. Thank you elektronik elektronik elektronik

youssef kabbaj on 22 May 2014 06:29 said...

It gave me great quinces, and the recipe that I am not happy, I am very grabs! thank you in advance
I board a good recipe already dealt a site like this couscous marocain
modele cuisine
Recette couscous

jamila on 12 July 2014 21:40 said...

Hello, I have just read your blog, I liked the recipe that I am not happy, I am very grabs! thank you in advance
I board a good recipe already dealt a site like this
recette patisserie
recette quiche lorraine
recette couscous
Couscous recipe
Recette Thermomix
Recette cookies
Recette crepe
gateau au yaourt
Recette moelleux au chocolat
Dessert rapide
Recette tiramisu
Recette paella
Recette punch
Recette pancakes
Recette crumble
recette creme anglaise

kacper@tastyquery.com on 27 August 2014 16:42 said...

Hello!

I saw Your blog and I thought it had great recipes and awesome pictures! I therefore would like to invite You to our new culinary website which has just started.

This is how it works in short. TastyQuery.com is a website for food bloggers and their fans allowing them to automatically collect recipes from Your food blog. It's a large database of links to recipes on food blogs. Everyone can join us for free.

For more please visit:
http://tastyquery.com

TastyQuery.com is an English version of our main website called "Mikser Kulinarny", founded in Poland. "Mikser Kulinarny" has a large audience (over 2 mln unique visitors monthly) and with TastyQuery.com we want to repeat that success and drive thousands of new visitors to your food blog.

In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards!

 

Sweeter Side of Life Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez