Thursday, 15 September 2011

Bakes in August

Posted by Sweeter side of life at 16:13:00



1. Lemon chiffon sandwiched with coconut infused lemon cream toppped with toasted coconut


2. Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie



3. Cake pops



4. Meringue



5. Mini lemon cream Tart (wanted to submit to Asipring Bakers for August but had no time to post. haha)

3 comments on "Bakes in August"

Aimei on 25 September 2011 14:02 said...

wow that'a great deal of treats you churned out! After I loved in next time, you can come and share with me if you have too much! LOL just joking! :P

Dimas on 18 August 2013 07:25 said...

I feel hungry when see this article, deliciouse,.thank Citra Indah ekios

Joe Kabbaj on 20 March 2014 00:08 said...

It gave me great quinces, and the recipe that I am not happy, I am very grabs! thank you in advance
I board a good recipe already dealt a site like this http://le-couscous-marocain.blogspot.com

 

Sweeter Side of Life Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez