Saturday, 7 August 2010

Blogger's meet up

Posted by Sweeter side of life at 23:40:00
I am really excited about the blogger's meet up initiated by pei-lin. Thank you! It must be hardwork to arrange such an event and you deserve a round of applause for your courage and effort :)

All my fellow food bloggers will be bringing such fabulous food! I am so lucky! I will be bringing my humble whole wheat sandwiches.

Check in tmr for pictures of it :) I am going to make it tmr. haha

till then, see ya!

3 comments on "Blogger's meet up"

youfei on 9 August 2010 at 09:02 said...

Hi Yan Ee,

It was really nice seeing you at the blogger's party.

Though I didn't get to talk to you much during the "mass chatting session". I was glad I managed to talk to you more towards the end.

A pity I had to leave soon after.

Hope to see you soon again! =D

You Fei

Sweeter side of life on 9 August 2010 at 09:53 said...

Hi : D Yeap so nice to be able to meet you too! It has been a pleasant experience for me :)

See you around !!

Pei-Lin@Dodol and Mochi on 11 August 2010 at 19:42 said...

Yan Ee, it was nice to see you in person! You're such a sweet girl with talents at such tender age! At the same time, you struck me with that coolness of yours.

Hey, keep it up! Play hard, study hard! I'll always support you. If you're really gonna be studying in Oz, give Tracie Moo a buzz ... LOL!

 

Sweeter Side of Life Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez